Sunday, July 11, 2010

Too busy to blog last night

Sorry for no post last night. It was a late night!
We just hung out for the morning, and then after lunch Roger got out the blow-up pool again. This is always a hit! Nastia splashes and jumps around and runs and jumps in the pool. We need to get her back to a bigger pool to see how she reacts now. I think she will be much more comfortable.
After swimming everyone needed a shower, clean clothes, and hair fixed so we could go to Roger's campaign fundraiser. He played Bluegrass last night and Nastia seemed to enjoy it. She stood there with a smile on her face the whole time. I can tell that she is much more comfortable with us because she is more comfortable in public now.
We didn't get home until about 8:30, so I had to get all six kids ready for bed before our babysitter arrived at 9:00. Roger and I went to his class reunion from about 9:30-11:00. I was okay with leaving Nastia with a babysitter because I knew she would be sleeping! So, I gave goodnight kisses, and left the girls to drift off into sweet dreams!
Meals: I think she ate four bowls of cereal for breakfast! We had our regular sandwiches, fruit and chips for lunch, and then she wanted nothing to do with the BBQ, mac-n-cheese, or baked beans for dinner, so she ate bread, and then had a snack before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought!