Sunday, June 20, 2010

God made a way!

We were really torn about how we were going to pick up Anastasija in Atlanta. It is cheaper to drive, but that also means we have to find someone to spend the night with our children Friday night, and then someone to take care of them all day on Saturday. Overall, it is easier for me to fly and pick her up and come back home with her. At the point that Roger decided that flying was a good idea the flights went up to around $400, and some were more than that! Yikes! I kept checking and finally got a really good deal. The time I arrive in Atlanta isn't ideal, and I have a long layover before I get there, and then we will only get a few hours of sleep before we have to be back at the airport to fly home, and then have another layover (but we'll have the chance to get some lunch!), but I will have spent less time away from my children by flying to get her. I can't wait to see her face for the first time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a happy thought!